We offer fixed-fee operator licence applications (Excludes additional advertising fees and application fees)
How to apply for a Licence?
We suggest you apply for your goods’ vehicle operator licence at least 9 weeks before you want to start operating, allowing your application to be processed.
For the licence, you will be needing to:
- Advertise your application
- Advertise your proposed operating centre(s)
- Designate a transport manager if you are applying for a standard licence
- Provide information regarding your financial situation
- Sign up a maintenance contract with a garage/agent for safety inspections
- Pay the fee for application for operator licence